協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Find a partner to talk in English

英文問題 (English Question)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Find a partner to talk in English

文章pony0710 » 週二 4月 20, 2010 12:50 am

Hello, the reason why I come here is to find some partners to talk in English on Skype. My name is Amy,F,22.

I've been practicing oral speaking with my friend for nearly half a year.
But recently, I've also come to realize that my partner is too busy, especially at night, and thus we have canceled our English talk very often during the past few weeks. And that makes me feel upset and disappointed.

Given the fact, I'm looking for a new partner to talk with, with a purpose to improving and polishing our spoken English to a great extent.

The materials I'm would like to foucs on are as follows:
1. Live CNN magazine
2. Live BIZ magazine
3. Live All+ magazine
4. Advanced magazine
5. Studio Classroom magazine
6. EZ talk magazine
7. Other magazines worth reading

For me,I'd prefer to choose one of them as our discussion resource.But it depends.

The partner I'm looking for is the one who is eager to improve English speaking.
Also, the ideal partner I have in mind is the one with great enthusiasm, diligence, and most importantly,perservance. Thus, the she/he will put a high priority on our discussion,be punctual,and will only cancel our English talk whenever it's "extremely" necessary.

I know many of you are busy, and you have a wide circle of friends to engage with..But i think 30 minutes a day is not way too demanding..

For those who are highly interested in this news, please add esl_learner to your Skype, then we can initiate our talk in English on Skype right away!!!Or you can tell me your Skype account, then I can friend you.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Thanks a lot.
pony0710

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週四 4月 08, 2010 9:49 pm

回到 英文問題 (English Question)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客