協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20140726, Minutes, Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20140726, Minutes, Taichung

文章janevehuee » 週一 7月 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Dear All:

Thanks for everyone’s enthusiastic participation especially we have four new friends (Ann,Rachel,Luke and Robert) join with us.
This topic is about women's mind. Are women hard to understand? If men communicate with women in different ways may have unexpected good results. For example, you have a date with a woman and you go out to have the dinner, maybe there can have more choose to avoid the situation that woman must choose what she does not want to choose.
About white lie, in specific situation is acceptable. If there is a woman dresses unsuitable clothing, "white lies" may make her very happy.
There is a question about the man and the woman. Should we date with different persons in the same period of time to choose the ideal mate and get married? I mentioned an example that I had ever heard, my physical education teacher was dating with 10 woman in the same period of time before the marriage (Perhaps it is exaggerate but that was I had ever heard.), everyone were shocked; I also mentioned my cousin's example, she was dated with two man in the same period of time but her final choice was a man who was not identify with all the relatives. Whether you are male or female, we must be very careful to choose the ideal mate.
In the final, everyone share their view of the future. Someone hope that if she gets married and her husband is rich, to be a housewife is a good choice. And the other one also plan her future in recently. Nevertheless, choose what you love and love what you choose, we have responsibility for the future.
Share the article with everyone that I hope it can help everyone have many ideas in different relationships.
Thanks again for everyone’s attention.

Jane
janevehuee

文章: 3
註冊時間: 週日 1月 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: 20140726, Minutes, Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週二 7月 29, 2014 11:14 am

Hi, Taichung Happiers,

Please join us in welcoming our new girls, Ann and Rachel, who took an active part in this gathering. Also welcome new gentlemen: Ken, Robert, and Luke. Thanks to their great sense of humor, we thoroughly enjoyed our time.

Thank you, Jane, for hosting. Thank you, Harris and Hope, for bringing your friends to the meeting.

Thank you, everyone, for coming.

Until next time, happy reading!

Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1011
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Re: 20140726, Minutes, Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週二 7月 29, 2014 11:15 am

Hi, Taichung Happiers,

Please join us in welcoming our new girls, Ann and Rachel, who took an active part in this gathering. Also welcome new gentlemen: Ken, Robert Wang, and Luke. Thanks to their great sense of humor, we thoroughly enjoyed our time.

Thank you, Jane, for hosting. Thank you, Harris and Hope, for bringing your friends to the meeting.

Thank you, everyone, for coming.

Until next time, happy reading!

Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1011
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客