協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20131228, Minutes, Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20131228, Minutes, Taichung

文章Kevin01 » 週六 5月 31, 2014 6:01 am

Dear Taiching Happiers,

The gathering of 20130119 was my first attempt to choice the article from random facts website. We studied a brief history of google and discussed how Google became a super power in internet era. I like the way they arrange the specific topic. This is my second time to choice the article from random facts website. It contains hundreds of interesting facts and gives us basic understanding for specific topic.

I am a big movie lover and go to the theater very often. Sometime I was intrigued by the background stories of plot. I think that is a good chance to know more about the detail. In this gathering, by discussing news event or movie background and along with the map of Africa, we will have better understanding of countries in Africa. We do have a geography class.

Africa is the second largest continent in the world but seems a remote area to us. And most of us pay a little attention to this land.

Most of our members in this gathering want to Africa to see the great migration of wildebeest. When I go to Taipei zoo, the animals there are so lazy and lack of energy. We believe that would be another story in Africa.

We have 10 members in today’s discussion and we do have a good time.

Kevin :D
Kevin01

文章: 351
註冊時間: 週三 8月 11, 2010 10:45 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客