協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

2014/03/08,Minutes,Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

2014/03/08,Minutes,Taichung

文章ma550118 » 週二 3月 18, 2014 12:41 am

Dear All:
I am glad to be host of 03/08 Taichung gathering.

The article of this week is " 11 Solid Ways to Improve your Time Management Skills"
Everybody express their experience about weekly lifestyle, how to balance between their work and family.
and their opion about how to improve their time management.
such as record the to do List,and figure out the most 3 import thing which must be completed everyday.
and these issues must divide into urgently and important dimension.
It should be sequently done by urgent event then important event.

It is an great gathering for everyone to share their time management experience.
We got more idea about how to effectively use time.

Have a wonderful week

Best Regards,
Micro Tsai
ma550118

文章: 2
註冊時間: 週日 8月 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Re: 2014/03/08,Minutes,Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週五 3月 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Dear Taichung Happiers,

Time is the best director who facilitates us to learn the lessons, let go of the past, and move on. Speaking of time, Steve Job’s words are still ringing in our ears: “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Ah ha, time is the best director, yet we are the directors. Find the time where we find the values. Now, I would love to introduce a lady, Alice Herz Sommer, the oldest living pianist (110 years old). Being a Holocaust survivor, she still smiles sweetly and says “Every day is beautiful.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oxO3M6rAPw Listening to her inner voice makes her the most beautiful director of a happy life.

Time is like mothers’ cooking— after losing it, people start learning it’s the best. The aim of time management is achieving productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. Just like we wish to cherish mothers’ cooking when it is not too late, the sooner we can manage our time effectively, the better.

http://www.slideshare.net/egarbugli/26-time-management-hacks-i-wish-id-known-at-20?utm_source=slideshow&utm_medium=ssemail&utm_campaign=weekly_digest Furthermore, no matter how much time we need to ponder over the following short poem, we will never waste this time.

Endless Time by Rabindranath Tagore

Time is endless in thy hands, my lord.
There is none to count thy minutes.

Days and nights pass and ages bloom and fade like flowers.
Thou knowest how to wait.

Thy centuries follow each other perfecting a small wild flower.

We have no time to lose,
and having no time we must scramble for a chance.
We are too poor to be late.

And thus it is that time goes by
while I give it to every querulous man who claims it,
and thine altar is empty of all offerings to the last.

At the end of the day I hasten in fear lest thy gate be shut;
but I find that yet there is time.

Time is a gift. The author of The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life, Philip Zimbardo , emphasizes: “The greatest gift that you can give to others and to yourself is time. Embrace the gift of time whether you give it or receive it.” Every Saturday, Happiers give away two gifts—He/she gives other members and himself/herself a wonderful afternoon. Time is a gift, yet we are the gifts and we are gifted. Thank you.

圖檔

Best Wishes,
Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1011
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客