協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20130323, Minutes, Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20130323, Minutes, Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週四 3月 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Dear Taichung Happiers:

We don’t believe life is anything easy, yet we believe in our potential. Let’s appreciate Fiona’s first and excellent hosting, and it will be great if this sweet memory can be a motivator for her next. Besides, we would like to give our special thanks to Harris and ChaCha for bringing their friends here. Welcome, our new friends-- Allie, Kathy, Meghan and Julia.

After the gathering, some members asked me about the process of designing our discussion questions. Well, every host wants to create value to his/her topic; therefore, we can set some fundamental goals to design the discussion questions: the “know goal” question, the “feel goal” question, and the “do goal” question. Respectively, they are questions about what we want to encourage Happiers to know, to feel, and to do. Take this “Motivation” topic for example: the “know goal” question can be “What is the foundation of motivation”, the “feel goal” question can be “Do you find it hard or easy to motivate yourself every day? Why?”, and the “do goal” question can be “What steps are you going to take in order to motivate yourself on a daily basis”. Above is my personal suggestion. Please also remember that we respect every host’s style, so hosts can set different goals to ask questions.

All right, what kind of questions are you asking yourself now? Let’s learn the “Yes, we can!” attitude from this unbelievable motivator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0UFbU2tFU . More importantly, let us achieve massive goals not only for our jobs, but also for our families, relationships and society. Here is an interesting self-motivator, who can have numbers say ”I Love Taiwan.” out loud after accomplishing his massive action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqLsN9mgeSM&feature=youtu.be

Also, take a look at how Jeremy Lin motivates himself:
圖檔

Best Wishes,
Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1011
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客