協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20060415, Speaker, Annie Chung

英文演講 (English Speech)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20060415, Speaker, Annie Chung

文章annie_chung » 週一 4月 10, 2006 6:11 pm

Hi all, I am Annie Chung.

Last year, I gradated from National Taiwan University. My major is political science. However, I prefer flexible environment in private enterprise so I have started my career as an assistant in Transcend Information, Inc.

I love to play sports, such as volleyball, badminton, swimming, etc. To deserve to be mentioned, I learned how to swim last summer. It’s quite an unforgettable experience to me. In my opinion, learning how to swim and improving English is almost the same. They’re both skills. I have to spend a lot of time and improve the skills by searching for the better methods, then try and error. I believe only if I practice English more and more, my English will be better and better.

I joined Happy English club last December and have served the post of EVP till now. In the beginning, it’s really a challenge to me. Why? According to my club experience in NTU , I was an officer in the service club. The system and principle of the club are set up and operate well. More important, everyone is trained to be punctual and responsible for his/her task at any time. Of course, help and share with your partners. However, in HEC, many things need establishing. Happy English Club is really like a little child. It needs each member and officers’ help to grow up healthily and happily.

Finally, hope everyone of HEC can achieve his/her goal in the future. We can make it as long as we work hard, can’t we?
頭像
annie_chung

文章: 110
註冊時間: 週一 11月 28, 2005 11:41 pm
來自: Taipei

文章poki » 週四 4月 20, 2006 12:29 pm

I really agree your opinion after I read your words.HEC really need more member & offices support it.

thanks for these great partners share their best to us here although I can't join the HEC family gathering on Saturday.......at least I can read & learn English more & more here with these cute people.....it's enough to me.

In my opinion HEC is the first seed out of the earth then we need more caring,water,fresh air & sun shine for grow up more & more and hope this seed spread in everywhere someday, have a nice day!

poki
頭像
poki

文章: 8
註冊時間: 週三 4月 19, 2006 2:39 pm
來自: Taiwan

回到 英文演講 (English Speech)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客