Place：http://www.happyforum.org/happy/viewtopic.php?t=15*Please note that we've changed to gather at MOS Burger since June 27th, 2015.
14:30~15:30 Game/ and then Break Time
15:30~17:15 Discussion Session
17:15~17:30 Happy Time
Article Topic: Sleep Is the New Status Symbol
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/fash ... ticle&_r=2
1. Did you ever have any sleep problems? What was it like?
2. How would you describe an ideal sleep enviroment?
3. What do you think a good sleep should be like?
4. If you had a sleep problem, would you consider seeking help from a consultant (including a doctor), a program, or a device? Why?
5. What are some most effective measures you take to improve your sleep quality?
6. Do you also think that sleep would essentially become a new status symbol? If so, would you do anything to help your next generation to cultivate and nourish the skills of it?
7. Are there any practical, useful suggestions that you may take from today's discussion? Why?
Wish everyone had sweet and tight sleep every night from now on !例會須知