協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20060520, Article, Taipei, Video Sample

讀書會每週英文討論文章 (Weekly English Articles)

版主: larry168, stockmovie, Ellen Tsai, GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, Harrywang, kevinliu, Happy Jan, Tigervip9999, lisa0213, AmyLu1114, ianxue, ericwon, Winniehsuehh, JasonFang23, Petite, no1wei, Denise Kuo, evainnuk, sukaxon, Celine, Jasmine0316, David Tsai, cherry2323, janiej, DavidCH, RichardYeh, piscesvicky, Kevin01, MandyPan

20060520, Article, Taipei, Video Sample

文章annie_chung » 週二 5月 09, 2006 5:54 pm

Happy English Club 電子報 本報由EVP Team編審
網站 http://www.happyforum.org/ 歡迎超連結並轉寄網址
論壇 http://www.happyforum.org/happy/ 歡迎至論壇討論
Time:第 56 次例會,2006年5月20日(週六)下午3~5點
Place: viewtopic.php?t=15
15:00~16:00 gossiping and chatting
16:00~17:00 topic discussion
Host: James Shi
Assistant Host: Milena Hsieh

Topic:A true friend
( Source: http://www.themystic.org/friend/true.htm )

It's fairly easy to imagine being a good companion. Simply practice the golden rule of many paths: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." But, it takes deep thoughtfulness to actually live the golden rule. Sympathy and devotion to the spirit in each person is required. All seekers have chosen a delightful but most challenging project? True friendship.

If higher consciousness is particularly important to you, start as soon as you can to be a good friend. One day your goodness and your quality of friendliness will attract an enlightened companion into your life. Your relationship with this special companion will become the most profound relationship in your life. It is also possible that your first enlightened companion will reveal to you that he is not the enlightening one in your life but a senior brother or sister who has come to further prepare you, guiding you toward your ultimate companion.

In order to sustain your vitally important relationship and realize higher consciousness, you will need to be an especially true friend to this companion. You will need to be caring and concerned about his or her happiness. As a friend, you will want to share his or her concerns and labors. Naturally, you will want to make his, her, life more pleasant. You will have to know life and yourself well enough to become trustworthy, capable of keeping your agreements. To be a friend, your word must be true. A true friend, you will hold good will in your heart even when you misunderstand or distrust your gracious companion. You will refuse to indulge bad moods brought on by your inadequacies. It is not easy to be a true friend.

Questions:
1. What is a true friend supposed to be? Have you ever been impressed by anything they've done for you?
2. Have you ever been betrayed by your best friend? Or your friends have such experiences? Please share with us.
3. What's the difference of friendship between men and women?
4. In the battle of supremacy between friends and lovers, who comes out on top?
For men's question ==> Had your friend ever ditched you for a woman? Or you had ditched your friend for a woman? Tell us about it.
For women's question ==> Had your friend ever ditched you for a man? Or you had ditched your friend for a man? Tell us about it.

20060520, Gathering, Taipei, Video Sample

20060520, Gathering, Taipei, Picture
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔

:lol: :lol: 例會須知 :lol: :lol:
參與例會,請自行列印當週的討論文章並帶至現場,圖示如下:

圖檔

:lol: :lol: 請將社團網站,加入我的最愛 :lol: :lol:
http://www.happyforum.org/

台北,每週六 (2005年6月起)
Taipei, Saturday, Weekly
from June, 2005

Place:
viewtopic.php?t=15

圖檔
最後由 annie_chung 於 週三 6月 14, 2006 9:09 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
If there is one trait that each leader shares, it is tenacity.
頭像
annie_chung

文章: 110
註冊時間: 週一 11月 28, 2005 11:41 pm
來自: Taipei

Re: 20060520--Article

文章James Shi » 週二 5月 16, 2006 7:41 pm

Dear All:

If possible, please read this article and the questions in advance, thanks!!
歡迎對本社團有興趣的人把我加入您的好友名單
教學相長~~~
(\~~/) (\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^~) (='.'=)
(_(___ (_(__)~ (") (")
MSN: nsr787878@hotmail.com
頭像
James Shi

文章: 129
註冊時間: 週日 10月 30, 2005 9:04 am
來自: 台北縣新莊市

文章Cathy » 週三 5月 17, 2006 4:32 pm

James Shi 寫:Dear All:

If possible, please read this article and the questions in advance, thanks!!

I like this topic. " True friend " play a significant role in our daily life.
My true freinds reach out their hands to me while I am in difficult situation. I will support them if they really get some trouble.
~ that's true friends ~

Cathy 8)
Do what is right and be contented. Keep the mind pure and undefiled. Remain calm and serene always.
頭像
Cathy

文章: 84
註冊時間: 週日 11月 06, 2005 11:54 pm

文章Happy Jan » 週四 5月 18, 2006 12:05 am

Cathy 寫: I like this topic.

Me too. :lol:

Happy English Club is not only a place you can make friends, but also a place you can have family members.
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章: 1516
註冊時間: 週五 10月 28, 2005 5:28 am
來自: 桃園市

文章Happy Jan » 週六 5月 20, 2006 9:34 pm

20060520, Gathering, Taipei, Video Sample
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章: 1516
註冊時間: 週五 10月 28, 2005 5:28 am
來自: 桃園市

回到 每週英文討論文章 (Weekly English Articles)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 21 位訪客