協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Can somebody can help me to check this letter

英文問題 (English Question)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Can somebody can help me to check this letter

文章范月雲 » 週五 2月 23, 2007 2:26 pm

from new arrival division head, I wrote this letter to my members, but I am not sure that is suitable or enough before I send it out. Can somebody help me to check below letter. Thank you very much in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's my great honor to work with you. Although I had been working in Marketing for 8 years in the past, but under the fast changing environment, I can't do anything without your support in my new assignment.

During the past two months, I only concentrated my attention on sales team transforming. Since the direction of new marketing division has been designed, I would like to have an interview with everyone before I confirm the job arrangement and detail new organizational structure. This is to ensure new organizational structure can align the transforming strategies and meet most of your career development. Therefore, I encourage you let me learn what I need to know as a new division head.

I plan to have a short talk around 30 - 50 minutes with everyone during next two days. ( I have interviewed with some GPMs before Chinese Lunar Year) . Then confirm the new organizational structure with General Manager. As scheduled, the new organization of Finance Division will be effective form March 1, 2007.
范月雲

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週五 2月 23, 2007 2:16 pm
來自: Taiwan

文章davidchang » 週六 2月 24, 2007 12:48 pm

It's my great honor to work with you. Although I have been working in Marketing Division for 8 years, I can't do anything without your support.

In the past two months, I only concentrated on the transformation of the sales team. Since the direction of the new marketing division is set, I would like to have an interview to everyone for sure that the new organization structure can align transformation strategies and meet the development of your career the most. Therefore, please let me know what I should do as a division head.

In the next two days, I plan to have a short talk to everyone about 30 - 50 minutes. And I will confirm the new organization structure to General Manager then. It's scheduled that the new organization of Finance Division will be effectively formed on March 1, 2007.
It's time to strengthen ourselves when we are not a somebody.~The Honorable Justice Ho-Hsiung Wang
May force be with us.~Star Wars
davidchang

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週五 2月 23, 2007 10:28 pm
來自: tw

回到 英文問題 (English Question)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客