協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Do you know the story about each gourmet conductor?

週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Do you know the story about each gourmet conductor?

文章elena_0625 » 週四 5月 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Dear Happiers:
I’m Elena.My English is not good enough.
Do you know the story about each gourmet conductor why they choose the restaurant? They will tell you each Saturday dinner.
1st Eureka chose a Korea restaurant inside the lane that is only gourmet can know the information.(巷口內美食)
She is 1st volunteer to do the gourmet conductor for me during my duty time of master.
Fineness is a coffee girl. She took us to a coffee restaurant cause of she had a coffee group that they had activity was holding there before. So she introduced us a nice place.
Stanly was busy in that day for gourmet conductor. He needed to handle something about moving home in the same day. But for his promise, he still came here for service yours. He booked a porridge(粥)restaurant.
It’s difficult to book this crowd restaurant cause of they need to cook before 30 minutes form your order. His sister was treated him in this porridge(粥) shop.
Linda always chose good atmosphere restaurant and special place like 夢見哈比屯; the restaurant has a flower garden on the top floor.
Peggy chose the restaurant has a live band show every Friday and Saturday night. She was attracted by the ralaxing atmosphere.
Bill is a new member here. He gave deposit for the Forker shop. He really knows about the American style food cause his experience.
OH !My 咖 restaurant is cheaper and taste good. Everyone likes it.
Mo Mo chose a hospitable Chinese style restaurant.
Jennifer chose a yummy not too expensive steak restaurant.
Elaine chose a noodle restaurant cause of she had new discover about lots of restaurant on this street.
Joseph and Austin are the self-acting to be a gourmet conductor for serve yours. That was impress me!
Benjamin who is a guy can understand “初音”. I did not know”初音”. He likes to do molding assemble and he likes to see cartoons & caricature. He will choose a 女僕餐廳 in 9 of June. I am expect of that. A lot of males they like cute girl do the table serve for them.
Ann chose the Thai food restaurant. She want to share us the Thai food how much delicious is.
I had been that Thai food restaurant ” N “times because my friends they want to choice that too.
If I will be a gourmet conductor again that I would like to choice it .
Do you know what the story that I chose “soul food”? You did not know because you did not come.
The Happy club officers who are volunteer formed participant as you and me or new comer, they need participant to be a Host or a speaker or outing conductor by self-acting.
The Happy officers service participant is a tough job for no salary. So participant please do not just thinking to reject them or only say “no” for a Host or a speaker.

I will not a master because you are not self-acting to be speaker volunteer , Host volunteer, gourmet conductor volunteer.
頭像
elena_0625

文章: 45
註冊時間: 週一 3月 22, 2010 11:31 pm

回到 週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客