協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

A gourmet's trip

週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

A gourmet's trip

文章Carol Chang » 週二 3月 11, 2008 11:14 pm

Dear all

At first, thank for all gourmets. Because all of you, we can eat yummy food at different kinds of restaurants which are very famous and cheaper, we have many choices to go there together.

We also chat and make a lot of friends during dinner time. Fewer people have a question: “ do we also speak English at the dinner” HAHA, of course, you can choise English or Chinese.

Welcome to surf viewforum.php?f=26 , you will find out we have already been to many places. You don’t want to miss our “2nd round “activity (after dinner) started from this year 2008.

Can you image what activity we had had before? There were birthday celebration, karaoke party, festival lantern, shopping at the night market, rent costume for charismas party and relish red wine.

No Matter, you are a new comer or senior member. You can joint with us for reaching gourmet’s trip. Choose one Saturday and go with us, I bet you would have a good time.

The billboard (August 1, 2007 to March 31, 2008)
Till Today, Louise Kuo is Gourmet Queen as she has arranged three times on 9/29, 11/10, 2/16’08. :D

If you know of which restaurant is cheaper and yummy or any interesting places that you may like to share with others? Just be a gourmet. You can reply me by this article or send me e-mail.

Waiting for your reply.

Carol Chang
頭像
Carol Chang

文章: 164
註冊時間: 週二 3月 20, 2007 8:38 pm

回到 週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客