協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20140426, Minutes, Kaohsiung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20140426, Minutes, Kaohsiung

文章lisa0213 » 週一 4月 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Dear Happiers,

In this gathering, two new comers from overseas joined this activity. We learned about difference of culture by chatting. For first part, everyone introduced themselves such as job, hobby, nationality and so on. The atmosphere of first session was so casual and relaxed that members can easily immerse in it and enjoy the discussion.
For second part, our topic is “5 small changes you can make to be way more productive”. At first, we divided ourselves into two groups because of too many people. In this way, everyone has more opportunities to say something, they can seize every moment of discussion to practice oral speaking. The article of topic is acquired from Time Magazine regarding how to make use of ways mentioned in this article and make you work more productive. The five keynotes of this essay are “Rework your to-do list”,”Measue your results, not your time”,”Build habits to help you start working”,”Tracking where you waste time”,”Build habits to help you stop working”. Members expressed their opinions insightfully and got some good ideas through brainstorming. What impressed me the most is an idea come up wih by one of our members. He suggested that we should sort our to-do list by emergency and importance and we can easily realize the priority of to-do task every
day. I think I also obtain lots of inspiration in this gathering.

Louis
lisa0213

文章: 228
註冊時間: 週一 5月 06, 2013 12:54 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客