協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20131221,Minutes,Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20131221,Minutes,Taichung

文章Justinlin » 週一 12月 23, 2013 11:01 pm

It was a cold day, however we still had so many members to participate in the gathering. Your participation and enthusiasm had warmed up the venue, and we had a fabulous discussion on Trust issue.
People are having trouble trusting each other, nevertheless we believe in an adage: "Treat others the way you want to be treated". We express our sincerity to others and we are sure to get the same back. Most of us in the gathering would forgive the first cheat of their leader/partner/lover. You are the best guys I have ever met.
Many thanks for you to show up to support this gathering, and we have 3 new comers Darwin, Owen and Allen, we are looking forward to seeing you guys again in the next gathering.

Wish you all have a good week and Merry Christmas.

Justin
Host of Dec. 21.
Justinlin

文章: 2
註冊時間: 週一 4月 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: 20131221,Minutes,Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週二 12月 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Dear Taichung Happiers,

Can you remember how many “we”s included in the Minutes written by Justin? Why? Peter F. Drucker, the management educator, has taught us: “The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say "I." And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say "I." They don't think "I." They think "we"; they think "team." They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but "we" gets the credit. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.” This explains the reason Justin’s colleagues trust him as a representative to communicate with their foreign boss for the pursuit of a happier working environment. His writing mirrors himself—an effective leader.

Moreover, my next question is: How do you repeat an idea you agree with? Best known for his essay Civil Disobedience, the American author Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) used to stress “If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see.” The truest leader mentioned in our 12/21 article, Nelson Mandela (1918-2013), echoed Thoreau’s views-- by his “long walk”, not by words. Thanks to his long walk, people can therefore see the higher standard of humanity. Mandela’s spirit will undoubtedly remain forever, and here in Taiwan, there is an expectant crowd waiting for this enchanting film” Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmm-aazQQKA (Actually, we can't wait.......)

Effective leadership contributed to Non-Profit Organizations can always help to spread the good to others. Belonged to a non-profit team, we are so proud of our club. Besides, here is another remarkable example: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758272664186146&set=a.596273353719412.147415.590681000945314&type=1&theater Jeremy Lin, a role model of the team spirit, has the brightest smiles while staying with these PAIR (Partnership for the Advancement and Immersion of Refugees) kids. The feeling of compassion in him completes his outstanding leadership.

Finally, we would like to congratulate Taichung Happiers on successfully continuing the X’mas celebration tradition. Special thanks to our Gourmet Master Hope for holding the 12/22 lunch party. During the party, laughter and blessings ringed the venue, and it planted one more golden seed in every participant’s heart. Now, just let this gorgeous voice fly Happiers high. Ladies and gentleman, have a holly jolly Christmas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqLuqtaxS94 Embrace the beautiful ending of 2013, and let’s go on the journey with collective confidence.

圖檔

Best Wishes,
Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1009
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客