協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20131214, Minutes, Kaohsiung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20131214, Minutes, Kaohsiung

文章lisa0213 » 週一 12月 16, 2013 9:09 am

Dear Happiers,

The weather was a little cold and wet on Saturday (12/14), but it still showed up 6 happiers at Magic Lisa, thanks for everyone’s coming. At first, we talked about “pet adoption”. Joy shared her many adoptive experiences for us, includes dog, cat, fish and tortoise. After she shared, we started talking about dog, especially Louis shared us the dog would tear after shouting it. I totally agree with him. After dog discussion, we talked about some unfamiliar pet, such as “snake”, shared by Lisa. But she is not the snake’s owner, she just saw someone kept it on the hand peacefully. And, I have to share an interesting pet adoption, John’s pet is ant!!
Session two, we started to discuss “what is music”. In the beginning, I read aloud one meaningful sentence from the article for everyone. That is “music – and singing in particular – takes us to a world apart: a world beyond self and ego; a place of emotion that touches the soul.” At the first question, almost everyone said the differences between music and noise are depending on everyone’s feeling, but Eric provides us another opinion. He said “the differences between music and noise are depending on everyone’s age”. I agree that what he said, and it was some knowledge promotion at that time for me. Thank you Eric!
At second question, we talk about how to perform the emotion via singing or playing music instrument. Almost everyone said singing, but John had another experience, he plays “古箏”. I think John has a very good temper to play this excellent music instrument.
The third question we discussed, it is emotion reconstructed after singing or play music instrument. Eric said, when he has too much things to do or think, he will go outside and listen the world’s music sound. After that, his body will get more energy, and his mind will get more ideas. So I must thank Eric again, he brought us not only coffee but also valuable experience. And, he shared very interesting experience such is dolphin and whale’s behavior besides his ship. We talked a lot about dolphin and whale, because Eric’s experience is very unique and interesting.
The forth question seems like unnecessary, because we just talked about the familiar experiences before the last question. So we continued discussing another interesting experience from our life.

Yugo
lisa0213

文章: 228
註冊時間: 週一 5月 06, 2013 12:54 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客