協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20130525, Minutes, Taichung

聚會記錄 (Minutes)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20130525, Minutes, Taichung

文章Joey Huang » 週一 5月 27, 2013 8:46 am

After the meeting today, I though, to visit or not to visit, that's a question.
But we could choose a better way when we have to visit someone who has a newborn bady.

I am so happy that I learn something today by so many friend,
by the way, I also get so different opinion by a foreign friend.
Joey Huang

文章: 13
註冊時間: 週一 6月 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: 20130525, Minutes, Taichung

文章Jasmine0316 » 週二 5月 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Dear Taichung Happiers:

A newborn baby is a lot of joy, and our newborn Party Master, Joey, will definitely bring Taichung Happiers some highly enjoyable times. For our gatherings and activities, every attendee’s participation is the best gift for all “babies” of our Club. We would like to thank Happiers again for coming. Your participation means a lot to us.

It really took us by surprise that our long missing friend Steven showed up with his French friend Jeff. Jeff’s explanation of French customs for newborn families made us ponder further. For example, to protect newborn babies from allergy, in France, people don’t bring flowers and food to newborn parents. On the other hand, Jeff was so impressed by Happiers’ introduction of Taiwanese customs for new babies, such as 抓週, a gift of a gold ring, etc.

Speaking and writing on “Love” and “Hugs”, Professor Felice Leonardo Buscaglia used to note “I love to think that the day you’re born, you’re given the world as birthday present”. Every baby is wonderfully unique. Every baby has a story. We require proper plans for visiting a newborn baby. Also, it is even needful to follow the advice on etiquette while visiting some bird babies(e.g., Hummingbird Babies).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU_pJ8PAWwQ

Finally, please join us to wish our Former President Tzong, who is newly married, a baby in the near future.

圖檔

Best Wishes,
Jasmine
Jasmine0316

文章: 1010
註冊時間: 週一 6月 07, 2010 1:56 pm

回到 聚會記錄 (Minutes)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客