協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20060722, Speaker, Lancy Wang

英文演講 (English Speech)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20060722, Speaker, Lancy Wang

文章Cathy » 週五 7月 21, 2006 9:37 am

Dea All,

I am glad to welcome Miss Lancy to perform her Ice-Breaker this Sat.

Date: 2006/7/22 PM15:30

Ice-Breaker: Lancy Wang

Have fun there !!

Cathy

In charge of Ice Breaker

Ice Breaker Time Limit:
3 to 5 minutes (the minimum is 3 min. and the maximum is 5 min.)

When it goes to 3 minutes, Timer will raise the GREEN flag.
When it goes to 4 minutes, Timer will raise the YELLOW falg.
When it goes to 5 minutes, Timer will raise the RED falg.

圖檔
最後由 Cathy 於 週五 10月 06, 2006 7:42 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Do what is right and be contented. Keep the mind pure and undefiled. Remain calm and serene always.
頭像
Cathy

文章: 84
註冊時間: 週日 11月 06, 2005 11:54 pm

Ice break

文章Lancy » 週六 7月 22, 2006 11:02 am

Dear Everyone,

My name is Lancy Wang. I am a sales assistant in trade company. Besides the working days, I like to go traveling with my friends. Therefore, I'd like to share some traveling experiences to you.

Do you want to make paper and clogs by yourself? In Nantou, there is a paper industry. You can learn how to make a paper there, and do it by yourself. After you make it, you can stamp a pattern on it. That industry offer many kinds of stamps for you, such as Snoopy, Kitty etc.. It's very interesting to make paper by yourself, even though you don't have the gift of art.

In Su-ao Township, Yilan, there is a beautiful village. You can learn how to make clogs there, and they also teach you how to play with clogs. Although make clogs isn't easy, you still can design the appearance of them by yourself.

The greatest traveling place in Taiwan is Green Island for me. You can see the Galaxy in summer. There are a lot of stars. It's too beautiful. You might not believe what you see at that moment.

In my opinion, enjoy life is very important. Don't always busy on work. You might not be rich enough to travel in foreign countries, but you still can have a lot of fun in Taiwan.

Cheers,
Lancy
~Lancy~
頭像
Lancy

文章: 36
註冊時間: 週六 5月 20, 2006 4:23 pm

文章megan » 週日 7月 23, 2006 1:28 pm

圖檔

圖檔
頭像
megan