Elisa
頭像
Elisa

文章: 352
註冊時間: 週六 9月 30, 2006 10:50 am

Re: 20100124, The flaming soul of Van Gogh exhibition

文章Chris Chen » 週六 1月 09, 2010 11:19 am

Hi Scotty,

What a pitty that you can not join us. Wish you good luck no matter you are occupied by anything.

Hello Elisa,

Welcome on board. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Hope we all could enjoy and have fun in this activity.

Hello guys,

One thing I forgot to say last time. Although I temporaly listed all of you as attendees(I guess it's a bit rude ^^"), I believe some of you might not be available. If you are actuallly not coming with us(or if you have changed your mind), please just let me know.
Chris Chen

文章: 51
註冊時間: 週日 12月 16, 2007 12:04 pm

Re: The flaming soul of Van Gogh exhibition

文章waileeong » 週日 1月 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Willie 寫:I remember Van Goah museum is free, isn't it? Or you can donate as little or as much as u want.
Don't really remember.
I would like to go too if I am free.
Though being ignorant about art, it is always nice to hang out with elegant people.
"One takes on the attributes of one's associates. "
So I am in.

Willie, we are human of same kind...somehow I also want to be infused with the scent of art! :lol:

+1 for now
頭像
waileeong

文章: 33
註冊時間: 週一 2月 02, 2009 12:51 am
來自: Taipei

文章Willie » 週日 1月 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh yeah...so the activity was held in 1/24, right.
It is the only Sunday I am free, so put me in the list.
I think I can go...
Willie

文章: 144
註冊時間: 週五 12月 29, 2006 6:43 pm

文章Chris Chen » 週六 1月 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Itinerary:
1/24
08:20 Gather at exist 3 of 小南門 MRT station
09:00 Enter National Museum of History
12:00 Exhibition ends
12:30 Have a lunch together(optional)

In order to avoid taking a lot of time lining up, I'll go buy reserved tickets for you. You could pay me when you meet me, or if you like, you could transfer your downpayment to

code: 700(郵局), account: 03116940-09568-1(陳盈璋)

If you did so, please send me the last 4-digit of your account after remitting the downpayment.[/quote]

Hello guys,

I've put an itinerary and a down payment request up there. Please go and check.

Hi Will,

Glade to have your definte answer.

BTW, does anyone want this is a guided tour?
Chris Chen

文章Elisa » 週日 1月 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Dear all:

I am very happy to see you guys and enjoy Van Gogh painting very much today.
Thanks Chris for holding this outing and his thoughful of buying the tickets before we arrive.

The ticket costs NT$300 as everybody knows, but Brady paid touble for himself in this expo. Not because he wanted to donate to the museum, just because he threw his ticket into one of the trash can during our way to museum. I guess the cleaner must be very happy when he found the ticket. :lol:

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔
頭像
Elisa

文章: 352
註冊時間: 週六 9月 30, 2006 10:50 am

文章ianchang » 週日 1月 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi all,

Thank our conductor Chris again. It's a great exhibition, and it's always enjoyable to hang out with you guys^^

Ian
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
頭像
ianchang

文章: 98
註冊時間: 週三 10月 14, 2009 11:59 pm

文章Chris Chen » 週三 1月 27, 2010 10:03 am

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for waking up so early to join this outing(to Elisa and Ian, special thanks for the pics). I know how difficult it is to get up on the Sunday morning. Actually, I suffered for it myself that day. After I got home, I fell asleep until dinner. Although people say 'the early bird gets the worm', however, we seem to be the early worms.

Amenda, it's really kind of you that you managed to keep smiling and awake in the half day although you looked very tired.

Barry, thanks for taking care in front of the museum before we arriveed. You helped us to spot Brian who also chose to gather in the square of the museum.

Brady, so sorry for your lost ticket. I should've reminded everyone to keep their tickets on their wallets, or pockets when I gave the tickets away, and thanks a lot for sharing your iPhone, and guiding us in the exhibition.

Brian, thank you for your advices so that I could call everyone to remind them about this outing, or some people might've forgotten about it.

Carol, I really appreciated that you helped to keep the last cup of soy bean milk. I'd have to keep it myself during the exhibition without you.

Elisa, it surprised me so much that how knowledgeable you were about art. You shouldv'e the one among us who well prepared before the exhibition, and we should make sure that you come along if next time we have a similar event.

Ian, the food in the restaurant you recommended was very tasty, and the price was also reasonable. Because I'm not familiar with that district, I wouldn't be able to find this restaurant without you.

Paul, thanks for directing me what I should pay attention to when I hold this outing and for sharing your new watch to every one, it
really goes with you - I believe every body agrees.

Willie, it's a pitty that we didn't have a chance to visit your high school that day. But, it's near HEA, I believe we will find the chance in the future(so sorry that we made you run to the museum).
Chris Chen

上一頁

回到 讀書會戶外活動 (Club Outing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客