協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20071102-04, Taroko Marathon, Picture

讀書會外活動 (Club Outing)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Thank you for Taroko buddy

文章Leo sun » 週三 11月 07, 2007 2:43 pm

Hello everyone
Thank you for your collaboration notably Louise.

This idea had been in my heart for a long time, to give sofia a special trip.

Thank you everyone.
Leo sun

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 2:16 pm
來自: Taipei

文章Elisa » 週四 11月 08, 2007 8:43 am

Hi, Leo:

We all so envy Sofia have such a thoughtful husband. :lol:
I am about to ask her how to find a husband just like you. haha~
BTW, thanks for your 小米酒.
頭像
Elisa

文章: 352
註冊時間: 週六 9月 30, 2006 10:50 am

文章Elisa » 週四 11月 08, 2007 8:49 am

Hi, there:

Here is my part 1 diary. I just finish it. Please have a look.

11/3 2007
It might be that our neighbor's cock knew that we had to get up early to catch the bus to Taroko, because he started to crow around 4:30.
I'd been struggling with the cockcrow and got up 10 mins earlier than we had expected. We were supposed to wake up at 5AM.
We thought there was still enough time, nevertheless, we almost miss the bus since Louise remembered the wrong time. :roll:
Normally, runners should get on the bus around 5AM to 5:30AM, but we woke up at 5, and left the hostel at 5:30. Until now, I still feel we were so lucky to catch the bus which why they called it an 'extra bus'. :lol:

Louise and Wofy were the 21KM runner, the rest of us were the 5KM. Apart from Louise and Wofy, we regarded this activity as a leisure activity and just sightseeing. :) When we heard the shooting, every runner started to run, but we started to take pictures. Shoron even dressed as if she's about to go shopping, she wore loafers and jeans. This is the first time I visited Taroko gorge by feet. Trust me, the landscape is even more marvelous when you walk closely to it.

Then we focus on finding delicacies, we skipped half of the plan but never missed the food. :twisted: We had公正包子,液香扁食,蚵仔煎,第一家烤肉,etc. Everyone was too full to eat anything else, but the most strange thing is every time the food came, we finished it quickly. We acted like we have not eat any food for a long time. Apart from eating, we did something meaningful. We visited 鯉魚潭 which has no carps in the pool there and 東華大學 which has a little spider man teacher who showed us how to be a good spider man and spider woman. That's why we posed like spider man in the first picture. 理想大地 is so beautiful and romantic for it's night view. Dimintri suggests that we should bring (a) tent and camp nearby the swimming pool. Of course, there is no one has this courage doing it. So we headed to紅葉山莊and enjoyed a really nice hot spring.
頭像
Elisa

文章: 352
註冊時間: 週六 9月 30, 2006 10:50 am

文章CarmenTao » 週四 11月 08, 2007 11:24 am

Tell you what; it looks as though the photographer has been killed by Wofy in the photo. :mrgreen:
頭像
CarmenTao

文章: 423
註冊時間: 週六 4月 07, 2007 10:50 am
來自: 內湖

文章Wofy » 週四 11月 08, 2007 4:54 pm

I didn't kill the photographer, I just spun at her 8)
頭像
Wofy

文章: 214
註冊時間: 週日 3月 25, 2007 1:20 pm

文章Wofy » 週一 12月 10, 2007 11:47 pm

Dear all my classmates,

Finally, photos are ready.
It took me a long time, but it's worth.
Because of you, I had an unforgettable memory.
For more photos, you can check the link below
http://picasaweb.google.com/wofytw
頭像
Wofy

文章: 214
註冊時間: 週日 3月 25, 2007 1:20 pm

上一頁

回到 讀書會戶外活動 (Club Outing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客