協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

How to make us a family ???

讀書會事務 (Club Issue)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

How to make us a family ???

文章Happy Jan » 週六 5月 27, 2006 10:01 am

how to turn Happy English Club into Happy English Family :roll:
最後由 Happy Jan 於 週日 6月 25, 2006 6:36 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章: 1516
註冊時間: 週五 10月 28, 2005 5:28 am
來自: 桃園市

文章Happy Jan » 週日 5月 28, 2006 1:45 pm

This is the 1st idea I provide to make us a warm family.
We need Party Queens/Kings:
viewtopic.php?t=392

Dear my fellow family members,

If you want this family be your lifelong family, please support us your treasurable opinions.

I like this proverb:
It is more blessed to give than to receive. :lol:
最後由 Happy Jan 於 週日 5月 28, 2006 6:43 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章Happy Jan » 週日 5月 28, 2006 1:52 pm

Dear my fellow family members,

Here comes my 2nd idea. We need a host to discuss the article related to the idiom:
It is more blessed to give than to receive.
最後由 Happy Jan 於 週日 5月 28, 2006 6:44 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章Happy Jan » 週日 5月 28, 2006 2:01 pm

Here comes my 3rd opinion.

To change the title of this forum as 快樂英文家族.

Happy English Family is not only a place where you can learn English, but also an English Family as your lifelong family. You can have lifelong family members like James, Cathy, and I.
圖檔
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章Happy Jan » 週日 5月 28, 2006 3:17 pm

Here comes the 4th tip.

I'd like to think what I can give to this family rather than what I can receive from this family, because I believe the proverb:
It is more blessed to give than to receive. :lol:

Here comes the model for us. Tom Wang serves our family as the Ice Breaker Master. Due to his dedication, new family members have the chances to make Ice Breaker Speeches. Due to his devotion, we can know the new family members more. Due to his service, we can have a colorful and meaning session during the gathering.
We need the models like Tom Wang to dedicate to our family.

圖檔
最後由 Happy Jan 於 週日 6月 25, 2006 6:36 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章euphorian » 週一 5月 29, 2006 1:57 am

Family? I am not too crazy about that word when applied in an organzied function like this.
The word "family" comes with certain "obligations".
And obligation requires you to do certain things, and sometimes obligation obscure your judgment.
Mafia and cultish religious organization mention that word almost too often, and mainly for mind and behavior control.
Each member of Happy English Club is a independent unit with ability to make the right judgement. If we call ourselves a family, will we be more honest with each other? I don't think so. Why can't we all just be friends? That way we can be more critical and still maintain respect towards each other.
In the name of forum tranquillity, feel free to delete any of my post, sooner the better.
頭像
euphorian

文章: 158
註冊時間: 週一 10月 31, 2005 11:51 am
來自: The Loneliest Planet

文章Lucia Kuo » 週一 5月 29, 2006 11:19 pm

Yes, "Happy English Family" is better than "Happy English Club". While we attended the gathering or any activities here, it seems like we are at home where the place can give you warmness. No matter you are happy or sadness, you can find more energy and make many good friends here.

Although I'm very busy recently and seldom show up on any activities, but I still will pay more attention what happened on forum every day.

My dear friends, I will show up soon, 6/17..pls count me in. This is a big day, I must attend it and expect to see you guys then. But ...camping...still nore sure...

Miss you !
My life is changing every day in every possible way.
頭像
Lucia Kuo

文章: 62
註冊時間: 週日 2月 26, 2006 12:27 pm
來自: Taipei

回到 讀書會事務 (Club Issue)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客