協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Research Project Notice, new version

讀書會事務 (Club Issue)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Research Project Notice, new version

文章Benjamin Yeh » 週日 11月 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello, I am Luke and I am a graduate student from the applied linguistics program in NSYSU. My master’s thesis is qualitative and intended to explore how members interact in an English club. During the process, there would be a camcorder and several voice recorders for multiple sources of data and the convenience of later analysis. Besides, I am more than willing to provide whatever help you need concerning English learning.

When you are chosen as a research participant, you can accept or refuse participation in the research. A consent form will be provided for those who are willing to participate in the research. There would be individual interviews in order for me to further understand your perceptions and complement my observation data. If you feel any uncomfortable, confused or feel like sharing your opinions or comments, feel free to talk to me. I am always there for detailed explanations and full cooperation. The audio and video recording is due to stop by the end of December, and the interviews will go on until I finish my thesis, which is due in June next year. Finally, may everything be fine!

大家好,我是中山大學外文所語言組的研究生Luke,我的碩士論文是一個質性研究,想要研究英語俱樂部的成員互動,研究過程中會有數位攝影機錄影以及數位錄音筆錄音,目的是要蒐集多元的語言資料以及之後分析的方便,我希望自己也能對這個俱樂部有貢獻,所以如果有任何跟英語學習有關的問題,我都會盡力給予幫忙。

當被選定為研究對象之後,你可以拒絕或同意參加本研究,一份研究同意書將提供給同意參加的成員,研究會需要個別訪談interviews,了解成員心中真正的想法perceptions,以輔佐實地觀察observations的資料,研究程序上若有任何的不舒服、不了解、或是意見都可以跟我討論,我願意細心解釋以及盡力配合大家的要求,預計錄音錄影至12月底,訪談則會一直進行到論文結束前,預計是明年6月,最後,預祝一切順利!
頭像
Benjamin Yeh

文章: 115
註冊時間: 週日 10月 30, 2005 10:08 am
來自: Somewhere in the earth

回到 讀書會事務 (Club Issue)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客