協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20061223, X'mas Party Picture

個人照、團體照都可以貼上來喔。只需在發表文章時,將照片網址加上 [Img] 這一個小小動作,馬上圖就貼在論壇了。很簡單,每個人都辦得到喔。 (Everyone can post pitures here)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20061223, X'mas Party Picture

文章Jammy » 週四 12月 28, 2006 11:58 pm

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔
頭像
Jammy

文章: 82
註冊時間: 週日 4月 02, 2006 11:43 pm

X'mas Party Photo with KUSO Cations.

文章jerry2508 » 週五 12月 29, 2006 2:33 am

KUSO~KUSO~KUSO~

圖檔
Leo: You're all in my arms, like my good son and daughters. Hohoho... :P

圖檔
Hey, people. Let's dip in the swimming pool outside of the window after meal. Have you brought your swimsuits and swimming trunks? It looks like a swimming pool outside, doesn't it??

圖檔
Happy:Hush~Hush~ Let me hide a couple of gifts. Some of them couldn't wait till the "gift exchange" and would possibly leave earlier anyway!

圖檔
Murphy: People~ Do you know how much time I've spend to speak English like this?? Let me tell you...six month...only six month. Trust me. You can do it with Happy English Club!! :lol:

圖檔
The Magician guy standing in a dark suit with glasses: Do you see the microphone in my right hand? . One, two , three...Tah-dah. it's gone!!! See, nothing!! He-he. :twisted:

圖檔
Everybody: Happy birthday to me. Happy girthday to me, Happy birthday to...... :o
圖檔
Cake: I cannot but wonder, " How am I going to split into 23 helpings for 23 big eaters ??" :roll:

圖檔
Murphy: Guys, I know, people try to stay away from police, but I am the one who can be your friend. Cuz I give tickets WITH SMILE :D ... I throw you in jail WITH PROFESSIONAL ETIQUETTE..8) .....Even if when I wave you to pull your car over, I just wanna HAVE A DATE, young ladies... :lol:

圖檔
Everybody: Good Lord, do I still have to speak English while I'm dancing?? :roll: I can't even breath... and I have two left feet...Oh, dear...:x

圖檔
1, 2, 3, 4 ... four gentelmen from the right who don't wear their smile for the group shot : Just my fricking luck! Look at the "gift" I got. :x :( It's only a NTD10 worth of gift delicately wrapped in a fancy, used paper bag. What a scam!!! :cry:

圖檔
Santa Clause :This is the Asian sign of picture--" V ". Why not give an " X " with two pointing fingers crossed during XXXXmas season in celebration of MY birthday?? Oh, sorry. It's Jeasus's :lol:
頭像
jerry2508

文章: 99
註冊時間: 週五 8月 25, 2006 11:19 am

Re: X'mas Party Photo with KUSO Cations.

文章chinacomecome » 週六 12月 30, 2006 11:41 pm

HaHaHa I can't stop laughing.....
GOOD JOB.

jerry2508 寫:KUSO~KUSO~KUSO~
chinacomecome

文章: 3
註冊時間: 週六 12月 30, 2006 10:45 pm

回到 照片分享 (Picture Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客