協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

GOOD ENGLISH CLUB IN SHANGHAI

心情寫真/小品散文/奇聞軼事/生活情報/二手交換/好康分享/讀書會花絮等等,皆歡迎鋪文章分享!(Share Living Stuff)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

GOOD ENGLISH CLUB IN SHANGHAI

文章charlie » 週六 1月 09, 2010 11:26 pm

If you go to Shanghai you could join a nice BILINGUAL CLUB , it is similar to our club and it's very very interesting , you can meet many people there , and make many friends there , hope you guys got chance to enjoy the mother land's ( 祖國大陸) nice club , I indeed want to share to you and here is the web page : http://www.douban.com/event/11149868/
charlie

文章: 34
註冊時間: 週三 9月 06, 2006 10:55 am

Re: GOOD ENGLISH CLUB IN SHANGHAI

文章Happy Jan » 週日 1月 10, 2010 12:54 am

charlie 寫: the mother land's ( 祖國大陸)

Dear Charlie,

Thanks for sharing the infomation of the English club. However, when you are posting on our forum, please be aware of the following announcement. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
viewtopic.php?t=250

Best Regards,
Happy Chan
1st District Governor, Happy English Association
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章: 1516
註冊時間: 週五 10月 28, 2005 5:28 am
來自: 桃園市

文章Scotty » 週四 1月 14, 2010 9:15 am

Happy 寫:
charlie 寫: the mother land's ( 祖國大陸)

Dear Charlie,

Thanks for sharing the infomation of the English club. However, when you are posting on our forum, please be aware of the following announcement. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
viewtopic.php?t=250

Best Regards,
Happy Chan
1st District Governor, Happy English Association

Relax .. Don't be so serious though Charlie just use the term incidently not meaning further promoting this inhibition topic .. :D
Scotty

文章: 21
註冊時間: 週二 8月 11, 2009 8:43 pm

文章paul » 週四 1月 14, 2010 9:42 am

Dear Charlie;

Thanks for your information. I am on my business trip in south China, and I will fly to Shanghai next week. I would like to join the gathering in Shanghai if I have time. We may meet there.

Paul
頭像
paul

文章: 176
註冊時間: 週二 10月 28, 2008 6:43 pm

文章charlie » 週日 1月 31, 2010 10:28 pm

this is to share a very good bilingual club in shanghai to all of you : http://shanghai1978.com/
charlie

文章: 34
註冊時間: 週三 9月 06, 2006 10:55 am

回到 生活分享區 (Life Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客