協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

A Pleasant Visit to The Market!!

心情寫真/小品散文/奇聞軼事/生活情報/二手交換/好康分享/讀書會花絮等等,皆歡迎鋪文章分享!(Share Living Stuff)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

A Pleasant Visit to The Market!!

文章Willie » 週二 1月 05, 2010 8:21 pm

After working 24 consecutive hrs, I dropped dead in bed. Waking up in the afternoon about 2 o’clock, I felt sluggish. The whole world had nothing intriguing, motivating, or worth doing. Half an hour passed, I poke my head out of the trapping blanket and made my mind to go for a jogging.

Supposedly, exercise refreshed people. Unfortunately, jogging alone disgusted me somehow. It was cold outside and jogging made my butt chill even more. I thought I might need some motivation. Running to the market to buy my dinner hit my mind and It also turned out to be a better idea. I was desperate for a place full of people even though I didn’t know them at all. The market had some changes since the last time I visited it. A lot of part time young female workers wore heavy makeup selling pancakes. Their fake eye slashes did budge at all in the freezing wind. Wiping off the sweat from their heads, they got some soot on their well crafted faces. Helping doing dumplings, a girl had some vegetable invading her clothes and fairly permed hair. The other one turned around and a Mickey Mouse just revolved into my vision below her waist. Of course engines shouted, exhaust fumes choked people and policemen happily wrote tickets to drivers and riders of illegimate behaviors. The life of the market was so vivid and definitely not as dumb as I remembered.
Willie

文章: 144
註冊時間: 週五 12月 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Re: A Pleasant Visit to The Market!!

文章hakee » 週三 1月 06, 2010 4:35 am

a better situation than me sitting in front of the cold computer screen at past 4am in the morning struggling to have some shuteye, good luck Willie.
hakee

文章: 74
註冊時間: 週六 9月 22, 2007 2:05 am

Re: A Pleasant Visit to The Market!!

文章Scotty » 週四 1月 07, 2010 9:25 am

hakee 寫:a better situation than me sitting in front of the cold computer screen at past 4am in the morning struggling to have some shuteye, good luck Willie.

I was used to have a jogging before hiting the hatch around 10 pm usually to consume unconsumed / reserved energy , but it will be depended on weather conditon permittision or not ; however it did help a lot to improve sleeping quality even though you will forget to have a routine urinal / pee during the chilling dawn .. But your " close to explosive bladder" will sedn you a warning to remind you executng this mission .. :D :D
Scotty

文章: 21
註冊時間: 週二 8月 11, 2009 8:43 pm

回到 生活分享區 (Life Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客