協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Christmas Vacation in Wulai

心情寫真/小品散文/奇聞軼事/生活情報/二手交換/好康分享/讀書會花絮等等,皆歡迎鋪文章分享!(Share Living Stuff)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Christmas Vacation in Wulai

文章CarmenTao » 週六 12月 26, 2009 5:28 pm

It’s been about two months since I took a half-business and half-vacation trip to Mazu in late October. Given that I still have to work overnight on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day next week, I decided to take one day off and went on a hot-spring vacation in Wulai during the Christmas stretch.

The hotel we stayed at was Beauty Spa (烏來溫泉美人湯), of which each room was equipped with two huge bathtubs respectively, one for hot spring and one cold. The stunning bathtub room was just as big as the bedroom while the teeny tiny bathroom was set aside separately. Frankly speaking, the room was fine, but the sound insulation was poor. We could hear door close or open from next suite.

It was a must to have some local cuisines there. Most restaurants served local veggies and I had four kinds in the two days. You can’t miss the fried stream fish and shrimp as well. We also took back some yummy hot-spring eggs.

It is just so difficult to shed some pounds in winter, which I hope to do before my trip to France next February. But it is definitely fun to get away from downtown, smell some fresh air and get ourselves relaxed once in a while. Paris, I’m coming…….
頭像
CarmenTao

文章: 423
註冊時間: 週六 4月 07, 2007 10:50 am
來自: 內湖

回到 生活分享區 (Life Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客