協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

How a good boy evolves to become a bad man!

心情寫真/小品散文/奇聞軼事/生活情報/二手交換/好康分享/讀書會花絮等等,皆歡迎鋪文章分享!(Share Living Stuff)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

文章狂神 » 週四 10月 29, 2009 5:30 pm

I read a very deeply touched my heart Chinese article last night, so I spent around 2 and a half hours to translate it to English by my very poor English skills. Please don't laugh me! If somebody has time can help me to correct my mistakes, I will thank you very much! :D
==============================================================================================================================

Before 10 years old, he was just a naughty and thoughtless boy.

When he was 13 or 14, he started to have interest in girls, but he left girls far, and told other guys he disliked girls, because he was afraid his mates laughed him.

When he was 15, he heard adults saying some man is a playboy, who junked his girlfriend. The boy he though this guy is heartless, so he would be a one-girl guy, and only love one girl all his life.

When he was 16, he liked a girl, but he did not dare to tell her. He only dared to look her back behind of the windows on the second floor when she left school. He thought she must be an angel.

When he was 17, some girl liked him, but he was far to her. He firmly believed only his angel can in his mind, he thought even he look other girls is faithless to her.

When he was 18, he watched a MTV, and he was moved and wanted to cry. He thought, if his girl lost her eyes, he must be bound to give her his eyes, and make her can restore the vision.

When he was 19, they graduated and he separated from his angel. He thought he must be could not forget her, and he must go to look for her after he success.

When he was 20, when he heard somebody to speak the blue jokes, he felt they are shameless.

When he was 21, she replied his letter and told him that she already had a boyfriend. He cried overnight.

When he was 22, he wants a girl to be his girlfriend, but that girl told him “You are a good person, but I’m too young now.” He thought he is really a good person, so he told her “It’s O.K., I can wait for you!”

When he was 23, the girl, who said she was too young, was falling in love with a handsome guy. He was confused why grows up can be such fast!

When he was 24, he wants a girl to be his girlfriend again, but she told him “You are really a good person, but I don’t suit you!” He was confused I’m a good person but why that girl told him she don’t suit me?

When he was 25, he chased a girl and then the girl accepted him. He started to strive for their future. But after a half year, she broke up with him, because another one boy can say the honeyed words to make her happy. Thus she told him “You are a good person. But I’m sorry, I betrayed you!” Finally, he understood the main problem is that
he is a good person!

When he was 26, he started fallen and made friends on the Internet. He dressed up very fashion and studied how to flatter girls gradually. Soon, he had a new girlfriend.

When he was 27, he broke up with his girlfriend, and told her “You are a good girl, but I’m sorry, I betrayed you!”

When he was 28, he tried One Night Stand with girls. He found what other people can do, he also can do.

When he was 29, he learned to say the blue jokes and took pleasure in look girls blush.

When he was 30, he discovered he had very good skills to pick up girls, but he already lost love ability. So he wrote the following words on his BLOG:

Actually, all boys wanted to be a one-girl guy at the beginning.
Actually, all boys only looked at girl’s face, not their breast at the beginning.
Actually, all boys could not speak the blue jokes at the beginning.
Actually, all boys desired to love a girl forever at the beginning.
However, no girl loves this kind of boys, because they consider that this kind of boys is too childish, old-fashioned and no appeal.

As the result, the boys started to change themselves, and then turn to the guy which girls like.
The bad smiling always appears on their face.
They are cynical or humorous.
They started to say the honeyed words, not sincere words.
They started to pretend to care girls and flatter them by accessories.
They learned how to pick up girls and grasp love.
Or they saw through the vanity of the world and play at realm of love, become that kind of man who cause woman both love and hate.
They can capture girls’ heart very easily, but they would also burst into tears in the black night.
When they had love, they didn’t have girl.
When they had girl, they already lost their love forever.
When they heard some woman complaining that no any good man in the world, they will not endeavor to be a good man again, they only smiling and passing by her.
8)
最後由 狂神 於 週五 10月 30, 2009 9:54 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章: 29
註冊時間: 週六 2月 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Re: How a good boy evolves to become a bed man!

文章Louise » 週五 10月 30, 2009 12:37 am

Hi John,

thanks for sharing, do you mean... a bad man or a bed man ??
though... either way, it does not make any difference... isn't it ! haha
頭像
Louise

文章: 368
註冊時間: 週一 8月 13, 2007 8:35 am

Re: How a good boy evolves to become a bed man!

文章Timothy W. Y. Cheng » 週五 10月 30, 2009 1:56 am

Hi! man,
The name "狂神" is not supposed to be suitable for a guy with poor English in our circle.
It will be a butt of jokes.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
An open heart practicing compassion in everyday life.
--- the Dalai Lama
頭像
Timothy W. Y. Cheng

文章: 132
註冊時間: 週六 4月 14, 2007 9:21 pm

Re: How a good boy evolves to become a bad man!

文章狂神 » 週五 10月 30, 2009 9:58 am

Louise 寫:Hi John,

Ha...I typed the wrong word. Thank you for your notice! :D

I'm Kuang-Shen...not John!!! O.K.? 8)
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章bradywang » 週五 10月 30, 2009 10:25 am

狂神 寫:

Aha.... you surprsed me.... I think you are trying to teach boys how to become a bed man..

It's hot topic but not suitable to discuss in this forum.

:lol:

By the way, do you also use Kuang-Shen as your English name in UK?
最後由 bradywang 於 週日 11月 01, 2009 1:28 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
bradywang

文章: 347
註冊時間: 週四 6月 21, 2007 10:28 pm

文章狂神 » 週六 10月 31, 2009 12:36 pm

bradywang 寫:
狂神 寫:

Aha.... you surprsed me.... I think you are trying to teach boy how to become a bed man..

It's hot topic but not suitable to discuss in this forum.

:lol:

By the way, do you also use Kuang-Shen as your English name in UK?

Hmmm...Maybe it's not suit for discuss here. I just want to practice my translate skill, and I feel this article is really deeply touch my heart!
Of course! I use Kuang-Shen in U.K., even my language teachers also call me Kuang-Shen or Kuang!
Actually, maybe only Chinese like use English name. The majority of foreigners usually use thier original name. For example, Arabic people use Abdulila, Abdulama, Semi, Rushed, Mohammed, Fawaz and so on. Indian people use Neelakshi, Raza, Bhawna, Nadeem, Neeraj and so on.
The most of English names have religious mean, so Islam can't use other religious name!
Otherwise, foreginers like to call you by your real name, because they thought it's respect for you!
Therefore, A few Chinese use thier original name, such 雯(Wen), 文杰(Wen-Jie) to be their English name.
It's really a very interest phenomenon between West and East Culture.
Chinese people thought have a special English name is a very fashion thing, but Western people confuse why Chinese people don't like use their original name!
最後由 狂神 於 週日 11月 01, 2009 10:15 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章Louise » 週日 11月 01, 2009 5:21 am

Well, maybe an english name for a chinese person is a fashion for some people, but definitely not for everyone !
I used my chinese name when i was studying abroad, but now i picked an english name for my work, because it would be easier for foreigners to pronounce my name, and help me with my business. Louise is definitely not my favorite name ! but my chinese name is !
頭像
Louise

文章: 368
註冊時間: 週一 8月 13, 2007 8:35 am

文章bradywang » 週日 11月 01, 2009 1:42 pm

狂神 寫:Hmmm...Maybe it's not suit for discuss here. I just want to practice my translate skill, and I feel this article is really deeply touch my heart!
Of course! I use Kuang-Shen in U.K., even my language teachers also call me Kuang-Shen or Kuang!
Actually, maybe only Chinese like use English name. The majority of foreigners usually use thier original name. For example, Arabic people use Abdulila, Abdulama, Semi, Rushed, Mohammed, Fawaz and so on. Indian people use Neelakshi, Raza, Bhawna, Nadeem, Neeraj and so on.
The most of English names have religious mean, so Islam can't use other religious name!
Otherwise, foreginers like to call you by your real name, because they thought it's respect for you!
Therefore, A few Chinese use thier original name, such 雯(Wen), 文杰(Wen-Jie) to be their English name.
Chinese people thought have a special English name is a very fashion thing, but Western people confuse why Chinese people don't like use their original name!

Good stuff... .

I agree with you that it's getting popular for non-English speakers to use the phonetic rendition of their name.

However, I think English name is just a name for people to use. Same as their native name.

Both my Chinese and English names are very importatnt to me.
最後由 bradywang 於 週四 11月 05, 2009 10:21 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
bradywang

文章: 347
註冊時間: 週四 6月 21, 2007 10:28 pm

文章狂神 » 週日 11月 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Louise 寫:Well, maybe an english name for a chinese person is a fashion for some people, but definitely not for everyone !
I used my chinese name when i was studying abroad, but now i picked an english name for my work, because it would be easier for foreigners to pronounce my name, and help me with my business. Louise is definitely not my favorite name ! but my chinese name is !

I didn't have any criticize meaning for pick an English name, because I thought it's up to everyone. I just express what I had seen in U.K. Actually, I didn't have any willing to talk about this topic. I just to reply the question from the "Timothy", because he not only have question for my translated "English" name here, but also in outing!

By the way...Why didn't you appear yesterday??? 8)
最後由 狂神 於 週日 11月 01, 2009 10:14 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章狂神 » 週日 11月 01, 2009 5:25 pm

bradywang 寫:
狂神 寫:Hmmm...Maybe it's not suit for discuss here. I just want to practice my translate skill, and I feel this article is really deeply touch my heart!

Good stuff... .

I agree with you that it's getting popular for non-English speaks to use the phonetic alphabet translation as their English name.

However, I think English name is just a name for people to recognize ourselves. Same as our Chinese name.

Both Chinese and English names are very importatnt property for me.

Hi! Mr. XO or Johnny Walker... Maybe you can pick a more specific English name, such as JinMenGaoLiang(金門高梁) or ErGuoTo(二鍋頭).
Just Kidding... :)
最後由 狂神 於 週日 11月 01, 2009 10:14 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章Timothy W. Y. Cheng » 週日 11月 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi! man,
I'm a average person, never used to get along with gods.
I'm curious about a guy with the name, 狂神. (not the name, Kuang Shen.)
I'd like to get a sense of what a guy with the name is all about, because the one is kind of as boastful as Lucifer.
I firmly believe you'd have something to match the name, I've just never known before.
--- the Dalai Lama
頭像
Timothy W. Y. Cheng

文章狂神 » 週日 11月 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Timothy W. Y. Cheng 寫:Hi! man,
I'm a average person, never used to get along with gods.
I'm curious about a guy with the name, 狂神. (not the name, Kuang Shen.)
I'd like to get a sense of what a guy with the name is all about, because the one is kind of as boastful as Lucifer.
I firmly believe you'd have something to match the name, I've just never known before.

Actually, I had this nickname when I was a freshman! It's around 10 years ago.
All my relatives and friends are suit for this nickname!
You are really the first one who want to understand why I picked this nickname.
So, I really don't know how to answer you, because it's really involved a long story which I don't want to talk.
A few friends advised me to pick a new nickname, but if I pick another one new nickname, my relatives and friends must to fix it.
As you know, I'm a very lazy guy, so I don't want to spend much time to pick a new nickname, and then tell all my relatives and friends.
The name "john" has the meaning of 廁所, so I don't like this name. As a result, please don't call me John again! Thank you! 8)
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

文章Timothy W. Y. Cheng » 週一 11月 02, 2009 11:09 pm

......so you care about 廁所, but don't care about 狂神!???

I'm so sorry, I have to keep my nose out of other people's business.
sorry again and again...

Coward,
Tim
--- the Dalai Lama
頭像
Timothy W. Y. Cheng

文章狂神 » 週二 11月 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Timothy W. Y. Cheng 寫:......so you care about 廁所, but don't care about 狂神!???

I'm so sorry, I have to keep my nose out of other people's business.
sorry again and again...

Coward,
Tim

I think it's not the meaning's problem, it's feeling's problem!!!
Everybody have right to decide their nickname and English name, right?
You are not a coward guy, you are an enthusiastic person, maybe other people also have this question but they don't dare to ask me.
Don't say sorry, you are just a curious guy, and I think I'm a guy as curious as you! :D

Kuang-Shen
I'm Kuang-Shen...
頭像
狂神

回到 生活分享區 (Life Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客