協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

Chocolate Intentional

心情寫真/小品散文/奇聞軼事/生活情報/二手交換/好康分享/讀書會花絮等等,皆歡迎鋪文章分享!(Share Living Stuff)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

Chocolate Intentional

文章Willie » 週六 3月 28, 2009 7:58 pm

圖檔

http://www.intentionalchocolate.com/

In an economic recession, a lot of people are pessimistic and depressed and every one has his or her own pick-me-up to help them pass through the period.

Intentional Chocolate showed up in an article of Time issued on March 26th. The company imbued the chocolate with spirituality. The following is some quotations from the website. “Our chocolate is made from Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate which has been hailed by the New York Times as "among the best in the world." The only added ingredient is positive intention.” And “Whoever consumes this chocolate will manifest optimal health and functioning at physical, emotional and mental levels, and in particular will enjoy an increased sense of energy, vigor and well-being for the benefit of all beings.”

Some of the meditators working for Intentional Chocolate even worked with Dalai Lama before and are competent to infuse energy into chocolate.

The article made me think of some scenarios in the hospital. When doctors think some medicines don’t work very well, they will release some message unconsciously to the patients and the patients won’t feel anything after they take the medicine. Of course, what I am talking about here is some medicines whose efficacy is still controversial or little. If doctors divulge confidence on this kind of medicines, the patient will feel better after they take it to a small extent. Doctors call it “placebo effect.”

I want to try the chocolate and see how it works. It might really have some mysterious power to pick me up.
Willie

文章: 144
註冊時間: 週五 12月 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Re: Chocolate Intentional

文章IrisChang » 週六 3月 28, 2009 10:33 pm

It brings me back to another important point, the elevation of suggestibility.
Some people are easier to be suggested than others, especially the one who is physically weak or susceptible.

I think neither you are these two. :P
I'll be there for you.
頭像
IrisChang

文章: 425
註冊時間: 週一 12月 24, 2007 1:44 am

回到 生活分享區 (Life Sharing)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客