Happy English Club 電子報 本報由Host Master Team編審
Place：Masa Loft -- 台南市東區大學路西段53號
14:30~15:30 Free Talk Session
15:30~15:50 Speech Session
15:50~16:00 Change Group and then Break Time
16:00~17:15 Topic Discussion Session
17:15~17:30 Happy Time
Assistant Host: Cherry
Topic: Turning Negative Thinkers Into Positive Ones
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/well ... -ones.html
1. Would you say you are more of a “glass is half-full” or a “glass is half-empty” type of person? That is, are you generally an optimist, someone who tends to see the positive side of the situation — or a pessimist, someone who often sees the negative?
2. How do you get a great start of your day? Any experiences, whether it is good or not, to share with us?
3. What do you do around people who are always negative?
4. Have you ever suffered from negative thoughts? Did you find any way to help you overcome these negative thoughts?
5. Among those activities mentioned in this article, which one do you prefer to foster positive emotions?
6. Is there any article, book, movie, or activity you would recommend to help people think positively?例會須知